Sunday 7 February 2010

London Trip Returns


Thanks to you all, Wyn and Claire too for making the London trip so enjoyable. Day 1 was cold but the sun came out at Trafalgar square and 7 of you enjoyed Billy Elliot in the West End on Friday evening. The British Museum is great and I hope you enjoyed it. Saturday we walked miles and miles but there is so much to see in London. I also enjoyed weatching you all working out your share of the bill in the Italian restaurant, you guys do cooperate really well together.

3 comments:

  1. We are the best IB group!! :)
    Thank you guys for the great time we had together! I will never forget.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The London trip was great! =) I love the trips with the IB class and I hope we will have more in the future!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete